GLEE BLAA

Post your non-geocaching related rants here.

GLEE BLAA

Postby addisonbr » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:32 am

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pride that I report that one of Metro's own - Anna of BLAA (she's the second 'A', or maybe the first - I've never been able to figure that out for sure) is auditioning for a role on Glee Project. If you haven't seen Glee Project, it's a competition show for a role on the TV show Glee. My wife and I watched it last season and liked it more than Glee, to be honest. (And we like Glee).

Anyway, audition videos are posted to the Glee Project website and can be voted up by viewers. You don't need to register for the website to "like" a video (in fact, you *can't* register unless you are a contestant). It's as easy as clicking the video and then clicking a like button; that's it.

I wouldn't suggest liking Anna's video just for the sake of it, but if you click on it and think she's a good singer and would like to hear more - well, I'm sure she would appreciate your support! Especially because Anna had to wait until after the contest was already well underway to satisfy some very strict age requirements - as a result virtually all of the other videos had been posted for several weeks before Anna was allowed to upload hers. It's a disadvantage, but one that can be overcome by her voice.

(If you click on it and *really* think she's a good singer, keep in mind you can vote once per internet-connected machine. So theoretically you could vote from your PC, and also your phone, etc.)

And just for the heck of it, I feel I should point out that Anna/BLAA are the only cachers who have ever clicked the "Donate" button on the home page of the Metro New York Geocaching Society Portal! It's true... we have been in existence for four years now, and Anna represents our sole financial supporter. I think it would rock if we could throw some support back her way!

Plus. Awesome singer. Video below. Signing starts at about the halfway point, if you want to skip the banter.

Good luck Anna!

http://www.thegleeprojectcasting.com/Au ... View/50893
addisonbr

Re: GLEE BLAA

Postby ruthny » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:57 am

Thanks for posting this, Brett. I will certainly click on a couple of different links, shortly!
ruthny

Re: GLEE BLAA

Postby BLAA » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:23 am

Wow Brett - THANKS so very much for supporting Anna with the post! The rest of her BLAA family is very proud and we are most grateful for the support - and we hope we can return the favor! And thanks Ruth for your support!

Andy

BLAA (BTW - I've always considered Anna to be the first A)
BLAA

Return to Off Topic