TryMyQuest BETA

Post your non-geocaching related rants here.

TryMyQuest BETA

Postby geolobo » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:08 am

I have been working on a new concept website -

TryMyQuest

It is in BETA phase, but its at a point now where users can actually create Quests and participate in Quests.

All the initial testing is completed. From here on out, all testing will be done by users actually creating real and useful quests, as well as users participating seriously in quests. Quest submissions are moderated. Users are also subject to bans if the site is misused.

All New York Geocachers will receive a free Premium account if interested. If you interested in giving it a try, create an account and send geolobo an email through the system's "Send Message" functionality requesting an upgrade.

I want to thank Rusty-O-Junk for being one of the major contributors for not only testing, but feedback and suggestions as well. In addition, Rusty-O-Junk has created a number of quests.

I myself have created a couple of Quests and I am working on many more.

Lets see what you can come up with for a Quest or adventure for others to participate in.

I am constantly trying to make the site as user friendly as possible. If you have any questions / feedback, or find any errors, please be sure to contact me via email at geolobos @ yahoo dot com. Or, send an email through the TryMyQuest system.

Thanks
geolobo

Return to Off Topic