Crime at Crime Alley

General conversation related to Geocaching

Moderator: addisonbr

Crime at Crime Alley

Postby gerkmax » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Today after church, my daughter spotted three dogs (and later on, we spotted a fourth) in the backyard right next to Crime Alley (GC38CT3) that looked real bad. We're sure one was dead, and the other two on their way. We called the ASPCA and they sent over two officers. People walking by said the dogs belonged to the building's superintendent.

No food, no water, one's ear was bitten off, another had an injured leg he couldn't walk on, third looked pregnant, feces all around, sitting on bare concrete, no place for warmth... just sad. Not sure if they're fighting dogs, but they looked hurt.

I'm attaching links to pictures, view the first (of dogs) at your discretion. (nothing too graphic)

The three dogs
The officers
gerkmax

Re: Crime at Crime Alley

Postby ruthny » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:51 pm

What did the ASPCA officers do?
ruthny

Re: Crime at Crime Alley

Postby gerkmax » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 am

They took pictures, and were trying to get information from people walking by. After about 20 minutes they went into the building to look for the superintendent.

That's when we left. We had been there for over an hour, and I figured it was a good chance to get my daughter to go (she wanted to stay and help the officers get the dogs out) because I didn't want her to see they carrying the dead one out.
gerkmax

Return to GeoCaching