[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Metro NY Geocaching Society • View topic - I Cache NY shirt

I Cache NY shirt

General conversation related to Geocaching

Moderator: addisonbr

I Cache NY shirt

Postby C-Ville Elite » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for the invite to the group. I've been playing around this idea for quiet some time. I think it would be great to get these out to all the NYC cachers. What do ya'll think?

- Nick
C-Ville Elite
C-Ville Elite

Re: I Cache NY shirt

Postby lekogm » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:41 pm

How much do they cost? Is there website to buy them on? Did you make it? Can you make us a logo? Awesome. :)
--
Greg aka LekoGM
lekogm

Postby C-Ville Elite » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:51 pm

I put together the design, but the image is as far as I've gotten. I'm thinking about screen printing them myself, since this is such a simple design and I have experience. They should end up costing no more than $6-8 to make. But what color(s) for the shirt?
C-Ville Elite

Postby Bonick0 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:26 pm

Awesome. I'll get one. Blue looks nice or red maybe.
Bonick0

Postby EastVillageFamily » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:25 pm

NYC Black.
EastVillageFamily

Postby addisonbr » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:49 pm

I think black, or a very dark green. I like dark green shirts, and think that color works well for geocaching-type stuff.

LOVE the design.
addisonbr

Postby EastVillageFamily » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:56 am

Dark Green or Black both work well. Should be good urban camo colors ;)
EastVillageFamily

Postby C-Ville Elite » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Agreed. Although I think the "I" and "NY" are enough camo for people to dismiss you as a lost and wandering tourist. I'll work on a prototype this weekend and keep you guys updated.
C-Ville Elite

Postby halijusapa » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Looks very cool!
halijusapa

Postby lekogm » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 am

Do we know if this ever came about? As we're talking about making shirts and whatnot now it'd be interesting to see if this has happened.
--
Greg aka LekoGM
lekogm

Postby Tatanka49 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:49 am

Paulo is working on the site and the shirts. It should be available shortly. Maybe we can get this design in to production as well. I will send to the evndor and see what we can do.

J
Tatanka49

Postby addisonbr » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:04 am

addisonbr

Postby C-Ville Elite » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:21 am

Never came about, but still up for making them if you guys want. I have had a bunch of experience screenprinting so I'd love to help out if I can.

- Nick

C-Ville Elite
C-Ville Elite

Postby C-Ville Elite » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Not sure if anyone else is on top of this, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling on the tees (mainly because I really want to wear one of these). Here are some mock ups (click on the pic to make it bigger):

I(cache)ny.jpg

Metro GC logo on the back?

I_cache_NY.jpg

Any suggested are welcomed. I'd love to get these out to everyone by the time the weather warms up.

- nick

C-Ville Elite
C-Ville Elite

Postby addisonbr » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:25 pm

I love them. I say keep 'em simple, no metro logo needed on the back. Just the minimalistic but awesome logo on the front looks great. I'll be ordering for myself, plus more as gifts.

I like the dark shirts with white lettering. For the light shirts I'd try changing the color of the cache container to match the GC icon for a traditional cache (green instead of red)?

Anything I can do to help get these done, just let me know.
addisonbr

Next

Return to GeoCaching