[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Metro NY Geocaching Society • View topic - The Congratulations Thread

The Congratulations Thread

General conversation related to Geocaching

Moderator: addisonbr

Re: The Congratulations Thread

Postby GeoMiss » Mon May 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Thanks, I just hit 300 this weekend at the ASP Geobash! :D

Happy Caching!
GeoMiss

Postby Harry Dolphin » Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Andy Bear found cache # 2000 on May the 16th, at 100 steps to pins and needles! Go Bear! High 8!
Harry Dolphin

Postby gerkmax » Mon May 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Congrats Andy Bear and GeoMiss!

I had JUST posted a congrats on GeoMiss's 200th! Dang, I need to get out there and do more caches.
gerkmax

Postby peeves79 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 am

Congrats to GeoMiss for hitting 400 cache finds. Well done!
Matt aka Peeves79 8-x

peeves79

Postby GeoMiss » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Thanks so much! Only 600 more to go to hit my goal for 2010! :)

Happy Caching!
GeoMiss

Postby addisonbr » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:10 pm

addisonbr

Postby peeves79 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Here you go Brett and company...congrats to all our locals who found the APE cache out West. I heard you did it with a bum ankle too. I must say I am truly jealous.
Matt aka Peeves79 8-x

peeves79

Postby addisonbr » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 am

Ha, thanks... I was reading about how someone stole the lid to the cache a couple of weeks ago and that the CO had said something along the lines of "well, it had a good run". Got me thinking that if I didn't get it soon, I'd have to trek through the jungles of Brazil for an APE cache!
addisonbr

Postby Harry Dolphin » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Did you meet my brother and sister? They went for the APE cache too. (Well, FunnyNose had already found it. Circles had not.)
On the other fin, Andy Bear and I planned a vacation in 2005 around finding the APE cache in Maryland. Now, if we got go Washington, we can have two APE cache finds! ;)
Harry Dolphin

Postby buzzy_cacher » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:57 pm

I was on the Get Satisfaction portion of the site and under the featured comments is one by mmacgown. I don't really know if this is considered an accomplishment but out of the (probably) thousands of comments this specific one was chosen -- which I consider to be pretty rare. Congrats (I think)!
Last edited by buzzy_cacher on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
buzzy_cacher

Postby addisonbr » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Congratulations to buzzy_cacher for #100!
addisonbr

Postby buzzy_cacher » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Thanks!
buzzy_cacher

Postby buzzy_cacher » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 am

Congrats to HaLiJuSaPa on their 500th!!
buzzy_cacher

Postby TeamMagicParrot » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:12 am

A bit late congrats, but congrats to buzzy on his 100th