Pier 15

Discuss your hides here

Moderator: gerkmax

Pier 15

Postby equalrights4archies » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Hello,
I would like to send out an open message to all cachers in NYC to see if there are any interested parties to adopt, or take joint ownership, over one of my hides. Pier 15, AKA GC3QFAM http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC3QFAM_pier-15-nyc, is located on a pier-park near South St Seaport. Since placing it, I have taken a job in Oregon and am unable to perform maintenance more than about twice a year when I come back to NY to visit family. The cache in a very highly visited area and I have enjoyed reading logs from cachers that hail from all over the world. Unfortunately, it's unfair to future finders for me to be the only owner at times like these, when the bison tube container needs to be replaced but I won't be back in town for a few months. For now I have temporarily disabled the listing, but am open to letting a caring cacher adopt it that is able to help. I even have some tubes with me and would be happy to mail them to you if you want to replace the container, whether or not you want to take over ownership.

Thanks,

equalrights4archies
equalrights4archies

Re: Pier 15

Postby addisonbr » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Hey there ER4A - you might try posting to the NYC geocaching FB group; it gets a lit more traffic these days!
addisonbr

Re: Pier 15

Postby equalrights4archies » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Thanks addisonbr! I'm not on FB, but it looks like a pair of geocachers that work together near Pier 15 saw the FB board, and are willing to replace it. The cache will live on!
equalrights4archies

Return to GeoCache Hides